Unisafe® Visor Browguard with Chinguard VC107
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Unisafe® Visor Browguard with Chinguard # VC107
Faceshields are used in many industries to protect operators against flying particles, liquid, chemical, and molten splashes, radiated heat and glare.
The Australian made UniSafe® VC107 combination kit comes complete with blue browguard, polycarbonate visor and blue chinguard offering high impact (V) protection and resistance to waterbased liquids eg. biological, acids and weak solvents. The wide flare polycarbonate visor and chinguard combination provides extra neck and face protection to the wearer.
- High impact gloss browguard
- Chinguard visors provide extra protection to the neck
and face from impacts, liquids, harsh and non-hazardous
- Ratchet adjustable headband
- Friction pivoting system for lifting and lowering
- Australian made Wide flare 1mm polycarbonate visors provide low to high impact protection, resistance to moderate heat, nonhazardous liquids and a wide range of harsh chemicals (175mm x 400mm).
- Visor provides low to high impact protection
- The headband is fitted with a terry towelling sweatband to absorb moisture and utilises a ratchet mechanism for security. The crown adjustment accommodates different head sizes and ensures the head harness is fitted correctly. The simple tilt adjustment allows the wearer to personalise visor position.
- Grinding and Disc Cutting
- Lead Jointing
- Metal Cleaning and Plating
- Chemical Processing
- Liquid Splash
- Browguard: Nylon injection moulded
- Headgear: Polypropylene & Nylon
- Sweatband: Foam backed Terry Towelling
- Visor: 1mm Polycarbonate
- Certified to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
- The VC107 has been designed to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 1337.1:2010 for impact, liquid and molten metal splash
- The VC107 has a High Impact (V) rating when fitted with a
high impact visor
We Also Recommend