Pro Val Process Blues Blue-Lined Rubber Gloves
or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.55 AUD fortnightly with More info
Process Blues are blue lined rubber gloves made from FDA compliant materials for contact with food.
They are extensively used within the food processing industry, such as fisheries, meat and poultry works.
Compatible with our internal liners - Poly C and Interlox.
Warning: These gloves contain natural rubber latex, and may cause allergic reactions in some individuals
- HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification
- Blue lined
- Thickness 0.45mm
- Special anti-microbial protection to resist bacterial and fungal growth
- Honeycomb grip provides good wet and dry grip
- Food safe blue colour
- Excellent tensile strength
- Tear resistant
- Good resistance to detergents and diluted chemicals
- Silicon free - food, paint and electronics friendly
- Individual hangsell pack
- Conforms to European Council Directive 89/636/EEC relating to (complex design) Personal Protective Equipment after assessment against Standards EN 374, EN 388, and EN 420:2003
Sizes 7/S, 8/M, 9/L, 10/XL
- Food manufacture and processing lines, canneries, fisheries, meat works, poultry works Commercial kitchens and laundries
- General manufacturing
- Hospital kitchens and cleaning applications
We Also Recommend