Oliver 65 Series Tan 240mm Pull On Rigger Boots #65-393
or make 4 interest-free payments of $52.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
100% waterproof, heavy duty, full grain leather make them ideal for the mining and oil and gas industries. New features and engineering advancements include 100% waterproof technology and Q-Flex® non-metallic penetration protection insole. The new and improved SAFETYcell®, which comprises of toe bumper, coated leather shell and heel guard, provides the user with all round foot protection from impact and abrasion. Innovative moisture wicking NANOlite® foot bed draws moisture from the feet keeping them dry and comfortable for all day wear. All this, while reducing the overall weight of the boots. Oliver’s continuous innovation and unique product features makes Oliver Footwear renowned for comfort, durability and performance in the market today.
- Caustic & water resistant full grain leather.
- SAFETYcell® integrated TPU shell for enhanced abrasion & cut resistance.
- Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching across all critical wear seams.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- NANOlite® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue
- Internal PORON® XRD metatarsal guard.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
- AT’s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole & hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300 ̊C surface contact.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.
We Also Recommend