Oliver 66 Series Black 230MM (9") Lace Up Structural Firefighter Boot 66-495
or make 4 interest-free payments of $92.11 AUD fortnightly with More info
Oliver Footwear's firefighting and emergency services boots are designed to be the safety footwear choice of the relevant agencies and their frontline personnel. Features include - Water resistant and flame retardant leather TECtuff® toe bumper protection Heavy duty red Nomex® stitching and flame proof laces The 66 Series HS Dual Density Nitrile Rubber Soling System utilises two layers of expanded rubber cells, a soft midsole which cushions the foot on impact and a high density hard-wearing outsole. This provides a level of comfort and flexibility previously unknown in rubber soling.
- Water resistant and flame retardant leather upper.
- TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
- Lightweight, hi impact, non-metallic, wide profile Type 1 toe cap with a padded latex cushion liner to ensure toes not in contact with cap.
- Fully lined with SYMPATEX® water proof liner & membrane.
- Heavy duty red Nomex3 stitching.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- Hi-Vis reflective safety trim.
- PORON® XRD™ extreme ankle protection.
- Q-Flex® non metallic penetration protection insole.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection.
- Heavy duty Dual Density Nitrile Rubber Soling System which utilises two layers of expanded rubber cells, a soft midsole cushions the foot on impact and a high density hardwearing outsole.
- Outer-sole heat resistant to 300° Celsius surface contact.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.
3 - 15, 3 ½ - 14 ½
EN15090:2012 Type 2 Structural
We Also Recommend