Oliver 55 Series BlackHi Leg Zip Sided Boot 55-380
or make 4 interest-free payments of $46.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our new 200mm work boot is lightweight and packed with all the great features the AT 55 series has to offer. In fact, it's our lightest ever at 55 series work boot and it's loaded with the latest technology and innovation. Features include lightweight sole with self-cleaning tread profile, Oliver COOLstep® plush satin feel lining and built in SOFTstride® comfort system. Features include - Water resistant leather Oliver COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene Lace locking fixture Kevlar® thread on critical wear seams for maximum abrasion and chemical resistance COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam for comfort and contour Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole support NATUREform® Type 1 Toe Cap. Wider profile for greater comfort Latex toe cap liner for added comfort TECtuff® toe guard Long wearing All Terrain rubber outsole designed for superior grip and durability. Anti-Static Deep tread profile with self-cleaning design.
- Water resistant nubuck leather.
- TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
- COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection.
- Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching across all critical wear seams.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- NANOlite® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Convenient quick release side zipper.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
- AT’s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole & hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300 ̊C surface contact.
- Deep tread profile, with a self-cleaning design delivers superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.
We Also Recommend