Rockets reusable earplugs feature easy grip handles so they can easily slip into ears and deliver hearing protection for most noisy environments.
Rockets have an air bubble in the tip that provides cushioned comfort for all-day wear. Their soft, flexible flanges provide a superior seal and fit most size ear canals.
Rockets earplugs can be washed and reused. Each pair is supplied in a Pocket-Pak carry case to keep them clean when not in use. The Pocket-Pak’s smooth shape slides easily into pockets with no sharp edges.
Rockets reusable earplugs deliver Class 4 hearing protection. The uncorded version is rated 24dB and the corded product is rated 22dB in the SLC80 dB(A) range*.
Rockets are available as both normal or corded versions and are supplied in boxes of 50 pairs.
Key features of Rockets reusable earplugs include:
- Easy grip handle lets earplugs easily slip into ear
- Air bubble in tip of plug provides cushioned comfort
- Rockets earplugs can be washed and reused
- Pocket-Pak carrying case provides secure hygienic storage of plugs between uses
- Available in corded and uncorded models
- Class 4 / SLC80 24dB or 22dB protection (corded vs uncorded)
- 100% PVC free
- Independently tested to AS/NZS 1270-2002.
- 50 Pairs Per Box, 4 Boxes Per Carton
*The SLC80 is a rating defined as the difference between the sound level of the environment in which the hearing protection device is worn, and the sound level reaching the wearer’s ears attained by 80% of users in well-managed hearing-protector programs.
Based on the minimum SLC80 rating required for a hearing protector, a Class 1-5 device can be selected. All Moldex hearing protection is independently tested to AS/NZS 1270-2002.