Jazz Band banded earplugs feature a comfortable, reusable band together with disposable foam ear pods, ideal for intermittent hearing protection. Replaceable pods are manufactured from soft lightweight foam with a tapered design that gently conforms to the ear canal.
The reusable band has been redesigned with a 50% reduction in pressure to deliver increased protection and comfort, with improved user fit. The Jazz Band easily hangs around the neck when not in use with the optional breakaway cord.
Jazz Band banded earplugs deliver Class 3 hearing protection and are rated 18dB in the SLC80 dB(A) range*.
Key features of Jazz Band banded earplugs include:
- Mid-level rating – ideal choice for intermittent usage
- Bright and highly visible colouring
- Extra soft tapered foam pods gently conform to the ear canal
- Hangs easily around neck with optional breakaway cord
- A cooler and lighter alternative to earmuffs
- Does not interfere with eyewear
- Class 3 / SLC80 18dB protection
- Pods feature non-irritating smooth surface
- 100% PVC free
- Independently tested to AS/NZS 1270-2002.
Jazz Bands can be purchased as a box of 10 (includes band, pods and breakaway cord). Replacement pods are supplied in a pack of 5x pairs with breakaway cord).
*The SLC80 is a rating defined as the difference between the sound level of the environment in which the hearing protection device is worn, and the sound level reaching the wearer’s ears attained by 80% of users in well-managed hearing-protector programs.
Based on the minimum SLC80 rating required for a hearing protector, a Class 1-5 device can be selected. All Moldex hearing protection is independently tested to AS/NZS 1270-2002.