Glide Trio reusable earplugs feature a large handle and curved stem for easy insertion and removal. The soft, triple flange plug rotates for a custom fit inside each ear canal and can be washed and reused.
Like a fingerprint, no two ear canals are alike. Glide’s curved stem rotates for a custom fit inside each ear canal. With this unique stem design, you simply push and twist for the Glide earplug to angle its way and fit snugly.
These Class 5 high visibility green earplugs feature soft, triple flange plug and a removable, adjustable cord which can be attached at any desired length. Glide Trio reusable earplugs deliver maximum comfort with appropriate protection for mid to high-level noise areas.
Glide Trio earplugs deliver Class 5 hearing protection and are rated 26dB in the SLC80 dB(A) range*.
Key features of Glide Trio reusable earplugs include:
- Bright and highly visible green colouring
- Protection for mid to high-level noise areas
- Unique multi-curved stem rotates for a custom fit
- Large handle on curved stem for easy insertion and removal
- Soft, triple flange design seals gently and snugly without pressure
- Plugs can be washed and reused
- Cord can be attached at any desired length
- Class 5 / SLC80 26dB protection
- 100% PVC free
- Can be used as corded or uncorded in one easy step – cord locks securely to plug
- Independently tested to AS/NZS 1270-2002
Glide Trio reusable earplugs are available in packaged boxes of 50 pairs.
*The SLC80 is a rating defined as the difference between the sound level of the environment in which the hearing protection device is worn, and the sound level reaching the wearer’s ears attained by 80% of users in well-managed hearing-protector programs.
Based on the minimum SLC80 rating required for a hearing protector, a Class 1-5 device can be selected. All Moldex hearing protection is independently tested to AS/NZS 1270-2002.