This Moldex 2-strap disposable respirator provides P2 protection. Its button valved design also features a Dura-Mesh shell which resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
P2 applications include: grinding, torch cutting, sanding, metal pouring, sweeping, metal working, bagging, foundries, stone quarrying, agriculture, metal machining, construction sites, cement, ceramics, manufacturing, underground mining, timber/lumber mills, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry, textiles, welding, brazing, soldering.
P2 disposable respirators provide protection against mechanically and thermally generated particles.
Features of this Moldex P2 2-strap valved disposable respirator include:
- A lightweight and comfortable design.
- A DuraMesh shell that resists collapsing in heat or humidity.
- Respirator facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Respirator features moulded nose bridge seals easily without metal noseband.
- Softspun lining for increased comfort.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- All Moldex respirators are 100% PVC free.
- This disposable respirator meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716-2012.
- P2 2-strap disposable respirators are sold in boxes of 10.
These Moldex P2 valved 2-strap disposable respirators are designed as a single use respirator and therefore have no maintenance or cleaning instructions.
If the product is to be disposed of, it should be disposed of as solid waste. Please see local authority regulations for disposal advice and locations.