This 2-strap P2 respirator features the Moldex AirWave easy breathing wave design. Delivering P2 protection, the larger surface area of the wave design enables more airflow which in turn delivers more comfort, wear and compliance. This disposable P2 respirator also features a Dura-Mesh shell which resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
P2 applications include: grinding, torch cutting, sanding, metal pouring, sweeping, metal working, bagging, foundries, stone quarrying, agriculture, metal machining, construction sites, cement, ceramics, manufacturing, underground mining, timber/lumber mills, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry, textiles, welding, brazing, soldering.
P2 disposable respirators provide protection against mechanically and thermally generated particles.
Features of this Moldex disposable AirWave 2-strap P2 respirator include:
- A lightweight and comfortable design – moves easily with your face and stays in place.
- A DuraMesh shell resists collapsing in heat or humidity.
- Respirator facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Respirator features pinch-free moulded nose bridge with a soft foam nose cushion.
- Softspun lining for increased comfort.
- All Moldex respirators are 100% PVC free.
- This disposable respirator meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716-2012.
- AirWave 2-strap P2 disposable respirators are sold in boxes of 10 and are available in two sizes.
- Sizes Small 4201 or Medium Large 4200
These Moldex AirWave 2-strap disposable respirators are designed as a single use respirator and therefore have no maintenance or cleaning instructions.
If the product is to be disposed of, it should be disposed of as solid waste. Please see local authority regulations for disposal advice and locations.