This half-face reusable silicone respirator is a twin filter facepiece suitable for everyday tasks within the industrial workplace. It features a higher resistance to heat and compression than the standard half-mask facepiece yet combines comfort and protection, protecting against sparks, splashes and contaminants.
- Higher resistance to heat and compression
- Adjustable head harness (cradle) for a custom fit
- Wide flange which fits more facial shapes comfortably
- Low profile, angled cartridge placement for wider field of vision
- Contoured neck buckles for comfort and quick attachment
- Optional drop down/lock down strap modes
- Attached exhale cover for easy inspection
- Easy mount bayonet cartridge/filter attachment
- Compact design fits under welding helmets and with safety glasses
- Maintenance is simple with very few replacement parts
- Available pre-assembled and also as individual components
- 100% PVC-Free
- Certified to meet heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716-2012
- Small MDX-7801, Medium MDX-7802 & Large MDX-7803
This Moldex half-face reusable silicone respirator is compatible with the full range of gas/vapour cartridges for these common applications and environments:
Foundries, paper, pesticides, wood products, printing, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, tobacco, mining, petrochemical, aluminium processing, textiles, glass, chemical manufacturing, paint, laboratories, utilities, cement, fibreglass, coal, fertiliser, petroleum refining, oil or water-based paints, electroplating, embalming, rendering, adhesives, construction, automotive, food processing, agriculture, mining, transportation industries, ship/boat building, health services, furniture manufacturing, primary and fabricated metal.
Use this half-mask reusable respirator with a P2/P3 filter and P2/P3 cartridge for contaminants where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (asbestos, lead, cadmium, inorganic arsenic, MDA) requiring a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter as well as pharmaceutical, battery, nuclear, welding or metal processing.
Use the Moldex half-mask silicone respirator with P2 filters for welding, grinding, machining, bagging, buffing, cement, metal working, dusty environments, foundry, mining, poultry, sanding, wood, furniture, textiles or waste processing.
A standard half-mask reusable respirator is also available, delivering an efficient and economical solution for safety in the workplace.
Facepiece excludes all filters and cartridges – these can be purchased separately.