This valved 2-strap Moldex respirator provides P2 plus nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapours protection. Its button valved design also features a Dura-Mesh shell which resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
P2 plus nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapours applications include: welding, diesel particulate matter (DPM), arc cutting, foundry operations, brazing, plasma spraying, laser beam cutting/welding, laboratory settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing, rendering plants, auto repair, mining operations, waste disposal.
Features of this P2 plus nuisance organic vapours, 2-strap valved disposable Moldex respirator include:
- A lightweight and comfortable design.
- A DuraMesh shell that resists collapsing in heat or humidity.
- Respirator facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Respirator features moulded nose bridge seals easily without metal noseband.
- Softspun lining for increased comfort.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- All Moldex respirators are 100% PVC free.
- This disposable respirator meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716-2012.
- P2 plus nuisance organic vapours 2-strap disposable respirators are sold in boxes of 10.
These P2 valved 2-strap disposable Moldex respirators are designed as a single use respirator and therefore have no maintenance or cleaning instructions.
If the product is to be disposed of, it should be disposed of as solid waste. Please see local authority regulations for disposal advice and locations.