Powered By MICHELIN TECHNICAL SOLES
The Michelin name is synonymous with innovation, high performance, durability and value. Pairing Michelin outsoles with Magnum boots has led to innovative creations that provide increased comfort, flexibility and support.
With its specific antislip design for both outdoor and indoor, the Michelin outsole is made of special compounds with optimal braking and grip. Add to this the special arch for better adherence and the wide groves for water evacuation and enhanced flexibility, and you get an outsole that delivers ultimate stability in the toughest conditions.
RECOIL comfort midsoles provide maximum comfort and shock absorption, by having 69%* more rebound than standard EVA. This ensures ultimate underfoot comfort and cushioning in any kind of activities and on any surface.
These durable, long lasting midsoles are synonymous with resilience and cushioning, by absorbing the impact of each step and releasing higher rebound energy to minimize discomfort and injuries.
*69% higher rebound compared with regular Magnum EVA compound.
Magnum's own M2 technology stands for increased strength, durability and protection. Add it to the Ortholite Impressions slow recovery foam and the LAVA XL mineral based odour control technology and you have the ultimate comfortable, moisture wicking, customizable sockliner.
The EVA moulded shell provides you with additional underfoot cushioning, while the heel cradle wraps the sides for support. With the LAVA XL self-generating mineral based odour control technology and a moisture wicking top layer, this sockliner will keep your feet fresh and dry.
Composite Toe (CT)
Magnum understands the importance of both toe protection and comfort. Magnum offers the latest in lightweight performance technology by incorporating a composite toe.
By adding this component Magnum offers one of the lightest and most comfortable boots on the market. Using a composite toe also makes these boots airport friendly, you will not have to remove your boots when being subjected to walk through metal detectors.
Non Metallic Components & Hardware
Magnum manufactures boots using non-metallic components, making boots airport friendly you will not have to remove your boots when being subjected to walk through metal detectors.
- Durable, Clarino microfibre and Magna-shield leather upper
- Metal detector scanner safe, non-metallic composite hardware
- Fast wicking lining for moisture management & comfort
- Padded collar for comfort
- M2-P.A.C.T. insole with OrthoLite and XL Lava odour control for customized comfort
- Compression moulded RECOIL midsole absorbs impact and provides all-day support and comfort
- Lightweight composite toe-cap
- High-traction, slip and oil resistant MICHELIN outsole for maximum grip
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 SB E FO SRC
- Magnum Model: MRL100-BGBE
- Colour Black/Goblin Blue or Olive/Night Gold
Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 SB E FO SRC
Ion-Mask I-Shield Technology Explained