Honeywell Turboshield Complete RHSP-51401
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
Honeywell Turboshield Complete # RHSP-51401
You challenged us to improve upon the Faceshields that you currently use today. With three patented features, Honeywell Turboshield provides unparalled comfort for longer wear, the easiest visor exchange system available and optimal safety and balance. Honeywell Turboshield is perfect for those who are exposed to falling or flying objects, impact, splash, UV and airborne debris. Honeywell Turboshield can also be comfortably worn with most goggles, respiratory protection and hearing protection. Supervizor visors will also work with Honeywell Turboshield!
- Flexible Head-Cushioning suspension cradle provides 300% greater contact area than traditional suspensions.
- Easy visor exchange with a simple push button release
- Improved Protection with 50% more chin coverage compared to traditional visors
- Adjustment knobs are large and ergonomically designed for simple, easy adjustment - even wearing gloves!
- Patented Hard Hat Adapter that allows visors to slide back 170 mm overhead when faceshield is in the up-right position for better balance and weight distribution.
- Food Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Airborne Particulates
- Extreme Environment
- DIN EN 166:2001 -
- DIN EN 169:2002 -
- DIN EN 170:2002 -
- DIN EN 172:1994+A1:2000+A2:2001 -
- Essential requirements according to Annex II of the PPE-Directive 89/686/EEC -
- AS/NZS 1337.1 2010 - Australian New Zealand Standards. Extra High Impact, Splash Resistance, Molten Metal & Hot Solids LIC 02209/3
We Also Recommend