CleanSpace2™ Neck Pad Thin Fabric PAF-0016
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The CleanSpace2 Neck Pads are designed to be used with CleanSpace2 Respirators (PAF- 0034). The Neck Pads (thick and thin) are included with every CleanSpace2 (PAF-0034) unit and may be used alternately. These parts (PAF-0014 and PAF-0016) are spares used for replacement in case of damage or loss. The Neck Pads are made of foam with neoprene (fabric) covering and are attached to the unit using Velcro strips.
IMPORTANT: These neck pads are fabric with Velcro and should NOT be used when handling friable asbestos or in Intrinsically Safe certified zones.
- Used with the CleanSpace2 Respirators: light weight, no hoses or belts
- Designed for comfort over long periods
- Allows sweating and offers breathability
- Easy to wash and quick drying
- Designed for long wear in harsh environments
- Easy and quick replacement
- Weight: 8g (thin) and 20g (thick)
- Dimensions: 163mm x 95mm x 5mm (thin) – x 30mm (thick)
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
- Only to be used with the CleanSpace2™ PAPR power units
Compatible with the CleanSpace2 Respirators (PAF-0034)
- Standards: AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942
- Classification: PAPR-P3
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, Powder Coating
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.
We Also Recommend