The CleanSpace Half Masks are specifically designed to work to complete the CleanSpace PAPR system. Compatible with all CleanSpace Respirators, the Half Masks clip quickly onto the power units and are easily unclipped for cleaning. The Half Masks are made of soft silicone that readily moulds to the face and does not cause allergic dermatitis.
Product Sizes/Codes: Small PAF-0033 , Medium PAF-1010 & Large PAF-0027
IMPORTANT: If you are using a CleanSpace EX PAPR please consult your site Intrinsically Safe approvals. These Half Masks are not certified intrinsically safe.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
Mask Fit Test adaptor available for TSI Portacount™ fit testing
- Half masks available in 3 sizes to facilitate a good seal and a comfortable fit
- Easy removal for cleaning
- Materials: Soft silicone cushion, nylon clips and polycarbonate (exhalation valve)
Transparent and facilitates communication
- Weight: average 125g
Cleaning: Machine washable or use in warm soapy water. Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents
- Dimensions: 170mm x 130mm x 70mm
Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil.
Compatible with ALL CleanSpace PAPR power units
- AS/NZS1716: 2012
- EN 12942
- IP Rating 66
- Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.
CleanSpace - Every Breath Counts (Video)