The CleanSpace Full Face Mask (PAF-1014) is designed for use with the CleanSpace Ultra (PAF-0070) and CleanSpace EX (PAF-0060) PAPRs. It is suitable for heavy, long term work or exposure. The Full Face Mask is positive pressure with a silicone outer visor seal and silicone Orinasal Inner Mask (PAF-1022, PAF-1027) for superior respiratory protection. The Orinasal Inner Mask Small (PAF-1022) comes with every CleanSpace Full Face Mask.
PAF-1106 Size Small
PAF-1014 Size Medium/Large
The CleanSpace Full Face Mask is compatible with the CleanSpace Ultra and CleanSpace EX power units, the full range of standard CleanSpace Particulate Filters, Combined Gas Filters and pre-filters.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
Wide panoramic visor
- Hard scratch and solvent resistant coatin
- Suitable for long periods of wear
- Positive pressure airflow and inner Orinasal mask prevents fogging
- Easy breathing and no resistance even during heavy exertion
- Visor seal silicone design seals to the face for optimum protection and comfort
- Inner Orinasal mask with unique clip-in clip-out design is easily removed for cleaning
- Mylar speech diaphragm for clear communication on the job
- Age resistant materials
- Weight: 700g
Hard moulded polycarbonate visor; Silicone face seal and Inner Orinasal Mask cushion. Nylon mask clips; Mylar speech diaphragm. EPDM rubber harness; impact modified reinforced polypropylene exhalation valve housing; silicone O-rings
- Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
Compatible with the CleanSpace Ultra (PAF-0070) and CleanSpace EX (PAF-0060) PAPR
- AS/NZS1716: 2012
- EN 12942
- IEC 60529 IP-66
- AS / NZS 1337.1:2010 High Impact Resistance
Suitable Applications for IP Rating 66:
- Particles: 6 Protected against all dust — ‘dust-tight’
- Liquids: 6 Protected against Water projected in powerful jets (12.5 mm nozzle) against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects. Test duration: at least 3 minutes, Water volume: 100 litres per minute, Pressure: 100 kPa at distance of 3 m)
- CleanSpace Ultra and CleanSpace EX with Full Face Mask are suitable for asbestos removal and chemical applications where decontamination showers are used
Suitable Applications (other):
Specifically designed for use with decontamination operations, particularly where showering is required; long term use in areas demanding very high levels of protection; tasks where eye protection is required.
The Full Face Mask also be used in a broad range of applications; Welding, Woodworking, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Mining, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.
CleanSpace - Every Breath Counts (Video)