CleanSpace™ Full Face Mask Orinasal Inner Mask Set PAF-1022 & PAF1027
or make 4 interest-free payments of $29.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The CleanSpace™ Full Face Mask Orinasals are designed to be used with the CleanSpace™ Full Face Mask (PAF-1014). The PAF-1022 Orinasal (S) come with every CleanSpace™ Full Face Mask. PAF-1022 is a spare used for replacement in case of damage or loss. PAF-1027 is an accessory for larger face and lip length. The Orinasals are made of silicone and polycarbonate.
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace™ Full Face Mask
- Designed for comfort over long periods
- Allows breathability and prevents fogging
- Easy to wash and quick drying
- Designed for long wear in harsh environments
- Easy and quick replacement
Specifications and Materials
- Weight: 5.5g (S) and 6.5g (M/L)
- Dimensions: 120mm x 80mm x 90mm (S) – 140mm x 110mm x 90mm (M/L)
- Cleaning: Machine washable or use in warm soapy water. Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents.
- Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
- Only to be used with the CleanSpace™ Full Face Mask
Compatible with the CleanSpace Full Face Mask (PAF-1014)
- Standards: AS/NZS1716: 2012, EN 12942, AS/ NZS 1337.1:2010 High Impact Resistance
- Classification: PAPR-P3
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, Powder Coating
CleanSpace respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. DO NOT USE the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.
We Also Recommend