CleanSpace™ EX Filter Intrinsically Safe Adaptor PAF-0078
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Compatible with the CleanSpace PAPR power units PAF-0060
- Suitable for all CleanSpace large filters: PAF-0037, PAF-0050, PAF-0051, PAF-0052 and PAF-0077
- Materials: Plastic casing (Electrically Conductive), silicone seal and steel fasteners and stainless steel springs.
- Easy and quickly fitted and removed from the power unit
- Weight: average 105g
- Dimensions: 180mm x 100mm x 80mm
- Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
- Only to be used with CleanSpace EX PAPR power units
- Underground mining requiring “Very High” equipment protection level (Ma) and level “ia” ignition protection to Methane, where constant risk of presence exists.
- Propane and Ethylene gas environment requiring “High” equipment protection Level (Gb) and level “ib” ignition protection, where the presence of such gases is likely to occur (Zone 1)
CleanSpace Respirators are air filtering, fan assisted positive pressure masks and designed to be worn in environments where there is sufficient oxygen to breathe safely. Do not use the CleanSpace in IDLH atmospheres, to protect against gases/vapours that cannot be filtered, or in Oxygen enriched or deficient atmospheres.
We Also Recommend