3M Reusable Respirator 6500 Series half face
Size: Small 6501, Medium 6502, Large 6503
The 3M 6500 Half Face Respirator has a rugged design built for the toughest jobs.
- Lightweight, rugged mask with a wide field of vision
- Built from comfortable, durable silicone for extended product life
- Low-profile design
- New valve cover design directs moisture and exhaled air downwards
- Cool Flow™ valve for minimised breathing resistance
- Comfortably fits under your welding helmet
- Adjustable head harness for added comfort
- Unique 3M bayonet connection fitting for easy changing of filters
- Compatible with the range of 3M 2000, 5000 & 6000 series filters and cartridges
- Regular cleaning is recommended using the 3M 504 respirator wipes (part number 504).
The new 3M 6500 Series half face respirators feature a rugged design for hard-wearing environments. The 6500 mask offers a new valve cover design which directs exhaled breath and moisture downwards – giving you a more comfortable experience with no eyewear fogging.
A dual filter system with innovative bayonet connections allows for easy attachment of a range of 3M particulate and gas filters. The twin filter design allows for reduced breathing resistance while the 3M Cool Flow valve helps to reduce heat build-up.
Built for rugged comfort, this respirator features a lightweight, soft silicone face piece which keeps its shape in high-heat environments. This resilient silicone material helps to extend the mask’s lifetime and provides a soft but firm face seal.
This reusable face mask fits easily under your welding helmet for excellent protection against gases, fumes and particulates.