3M™ Cupped Particulate Respirator 8822, P2, Valved (Box 10) WX700900359
or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Protecting workers against contaminants in workplace environment is essential. To ensure workers wear their respirator is not always easy. 3M 8822 particulate respirator’s lightweight construction is designed to help with wearer compliance.
• Protection factor: 10 x Workplace Exposure Standard
• Packaging: 10 respirators / box, 24 boxes / case
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
Warning: Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are set out on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death. For more information, see your Supervisor or contact an Occupational Hygienist, Safety professional or 3M TechAssist Helpline – Australia 1800 024 464 / New Zealand 0800 364 357.
- Proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve helps to remove your hot exhaled air for a cooler and drier wear and encourages wearer compliance
- Lightweight construction for added comfort that may increase wearer time
- Mould nose clip to the wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and for a better seal and fit
- Coloured straps for easy identification of protection class (blue for P2)
- Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- P2 rated filtration efficiency
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists, smoke and fume
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012
We Also Recommend